Public voting begins March 1st, 2017
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter their designs by submitting photos via the link on this site. Submissions accepted from January 20, 2017 through Marh 1, 2017. Voting will be allowed one cast per person per day.
Design is to include the Christine’s Bail Bonds name, toll free number (855-BOND411), possibly website address(www.christinesbail.com) and the name and location of the artist who created the original design.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Contestants must hold a valid Body Art License issued by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. Employees of Christine’s Bail Bonds, LLC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Christine’s Bail Bonds LLC will judge the contest based upon, but not limited to, Popular Vote through the website and social media. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
Grand Prize Winners will receive 2 weekend passes to Hell City Tattoo Convention in Columbus, OH. 3 Night Hotel Stay at the Hyatt Regency, Columbus, Oh April 28-30, 2017. $300 Visa Gift Card for expenses
Second Place Winners will receive a $100 VISA Gift Card.
Third Place Winners will receive a $50 VISA Gift card.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via phone and email on April 3, 2017. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Participants hereby grant CBB a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant CBB the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- Christine’s Bail Bonds LLC is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Christine’s Bail Bonds LLC. CBB reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Christine’s Bail Bonds LLC and not to Facebook.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. CBB in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: CBB is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, CBB may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release CBB from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The winner of the contest will be published on our website. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Design Contest, Christine’s Bail Bonds LLC, PO Box 24, Shelbyville, MI 49344.